TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This website is operated by Santa Barbara Ghost Walks, located in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions of our cancellation policy. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Any participant already registered will be informed of such changes.
- We are not responsible for any interruption of service due to mechanical failure, accidents, heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other circumstances beyond our control. In this case, we reserve the right to provide an alternative option.
- Where the tour involves services provided by an external supplier (e.g. boat cruises and restaurants) we are not responsible for cancellations made by the supplier. In this event we will provide alternative supplier or, if this is not possible, we may refund the value of the activity not provided.
- When booking any activity you need to be physically and medically fit to meet the requirements of that activity. If you are unsure of any such issues, please contact us.
- Private tour or group booking are payable before the tour is due to start. Costs are available via email or phone.
- Customers are obliged to stay with their group and the guide. Separation from the group can result in being left behind and may incur expenses for which the customer will be liable.
- Customers who are abusive, intoxicated or whose behavior is generally disruptive may be refused admittance to the tour or, if this behavior becomes evident during the tour, may be asked to leave. In this event, no refund will be given.
- Any complaints must be raised immediately or by email to email@example.com. Complaints raised retrospectively will not be accepted.
- No refund will be given for unused tickets.
- We are not responsible for items lost or stolen during the course of your activity. Please ensure you have all your belongings with you during the activity, or that you have collected them all if the tour or activity requires you to deposit them for any reason (i.e. in a cloakroom).
- Refunds are available for tours purchased from us up to 72 hours before the tour is due to start, except in the circumstances detailed below. No refunds will be given after this time, however where possible an alternate date or time may be offered.
- No refunds will be given in the event you do not attend your tour. The tour departs promptly from the ticket center and it is your responsibility to arrive on time. If you arrive late, however, you may be offered an alternative time or date for your tour if one is available.
- Santa Barbara Ghost Walks reserves the right to cancel any tour at any time, in which case, if circumstances permit, an alternative time or date will be offered. If an alternative time or date cannot be provided, a full refund will be given.
- All participants must be registered prior to tour, as we limit size for optimal experience. No walk up participants will be admitted to tour.
- All participants must be 12 years of age or older for walking tours and 21 years or older for bus tours. If participant is under the age of 18, they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Though we do everything possible to assure the safety of our participants, we are not responsible for the usual risks involved on a walking tour that are not within our control, such as tripping, health issues, natural disasters, traffic accidents or other such incidents.
- Our outside contractor for bus tours is registered and insured as a commercial carrier in the State of California.
Thank you for your interest in Santa Barbara Ghost Walks. Please contact us with any questions.